Most companies that employ a fleet of commercial vehicles look for more than commercial driver’s licenses (CDL) from their drivers. Fleet safety directors want to know that their drivers have the skills to operate safely on the roads, protect themselves from injury and accidents, and best represent the company for which they drive. Fleet Driver Safety provides drivers with these critical skills and helps them meet job requirements for safe driver training.
The Fleet Driver Safety course covers:
- Defensive driving strategies and incidence avoidance.
- Basic traffic laws and procedures.
- Safe driving practices in different environments and the challenges of driving in severe weather and other extreme conditions.
- The use of protective equipment to minimize injuries and accidents.
Text features include:
- Safety Tips—Offer commercial drivers important reminders about safety considerations both on and off the road.
- CDL Spotlight—Highlights critical information for those with commercial driver’s licenses in the United States.
- Test Yourself—End-of-chapter quizzes strengthen the reader’s understanding of key points.
- Final Assessment—The comprehensive test section at the end of the text reviews important concepts and assesses comprehension.
Course lenth: 4 hours